Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Most Challenging Part Of My Project

The most challenging part about the project I’m working on is trying to collect the most updated and accurate information as possible. Some of the graphs and results we’ve seen are from the early 2000’s, so we just did more research and found our information from other sources. Also, identifying our transect lines and determining how we located our sites in the first place and explaining it to people gets confusing. I am still trying to learn how to interpret the information to people without getting myself and the audience confused. This part is important, being able to tell people about our project is one of the skills that this project is helping me improve on, and over time and with the help of my mentors I managed to get a better understanding of the information which made it easier for me to interpret.

No comments:

Post a Comment