Tuesday, July 28, 2015

What I've Learned the Most

Throughout this internship I've learned a lot. When I first started I didn't know anything about Mercury or how much of a threat it is to us. I was shocked when I learned all the things Mercury could cause. I knew the basics, like it could be found in theometers and in old houses/buildings but what I didn't know is that it had such an effect on our health and daily lives. Mercury can cause health effects from muscle weakness all the way to kidney failure! I learned mostly about how mercury effects us and how it actually gets into our system. Overall mercury is just bad for us and we need to limit the amount that's actually being emitted into the air. It has sparked my interest in really getting this information out to the public so that they can change their habits and make the change for cleaner air. This whole internship has been a great learning experience but what I take from it the most is all my knowledge on mercury,what it does and where it comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment