Wednesday, July 15, 2015

First Impressions


When I first started this internship I thought it was going to be a lot of work. There was so many words that were complicated and hard to understand. There was a lot of reading which is something I normally don’t enjoy. But I knew that I was going to learn a lot from this project and be able to do something really cool.I knew that it was a really interesting topic but thought that I wouldn’t be able to handle the work that went along with it.The project seemed like a lot overall, there was going to be phone calls,emails, field work, etc., some of the things being harder than others. I was dreading the field work the most. I was worried that it was going to be extremely hot when we went out to plant the moss and I didn’t want to do it. But then when time actually came to doing it, it wasn't so bad and I actually enjoyed it. My views on the internship were somewhat right at the start, it was going to be a lot of work but I’m enjoying it more than I thought would. We are doing a lot of communicating. We explain our project to people often and seem to be getting better at it as we go along. Overall my initial views on the internship weren't all correct because I am having much more fun than I thought I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment