Friday, July 24, 2015

July 24, 2015- Challenges

Since I have already had previous training on how to prep the specimens, it has not been too challenging. However, it has been difficult to skin the specimen because the skin is very hard to remove. I am not sure why it is difficult.

It has been very challenging to edit videos because I have never done it before, and I have no training. I hope to learn more about editing and adding special effects to the videos. Additionally, I have learned more about different frames and ways to capture footage. I want my video skills to be better than they currently are.

Working with Amber has been great, and I have learned a lot about ecology and related fields. It is sad that our last meeting was earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment